As the year is coming to an end soon, i begin to think back on the past 10.5 months. And I can’t help feeling grateful to God.
This year had not been the most smooth sailing one but it is still good. I guess counting your blessings helps you focus on the positive and reminds you to hold on even when times are not so good. There is hope.
Here are some of the things I am very grateful about for this year thus far. I thank God for…
- A healthy and smooth 2nd pregnancy and delivery.
- A healthy baby boy.
- The 3 wonderful boys in my life – Hubby, Julien & Jensen.
- A good helper that has learnt to cooked very well.
- New friendships.
- Favor with bosses at work.
- Good health for myself and family.
- Discipline to go to the gym.
I especially thank God that even as a full-time working mum, I am able to spend quality time with my sons. In fact I enjoy the fact that the 2 of them especially the younger one, are sticky to me (for now!).
My sonnies are the joy of my life!
So as I finish the last 1.5 months of this year, I am believing and speaking forth more blessings and breakthroughs.
What about you?
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!…” Psalms 118