27th March, 2007 Tuesday
A great complexion is important isn't it?
STEPS TO A GREAT COMPLEXION
#1: Break Bad Habits and Start Good Habits
Do not let anything that is dirty or oily touch your face, ever.
- NEVER let your hands touch your face even if it's clean because your hands have natural oil.
- NEVER pick your pimples.
- Change your pillow case often.
#2: Bad Health=Bad Skin --> Good Health=Good Skin
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Eat your vitamins.
- There is no link between eating oily foods & chocos and acne...unless u rub your face with them! Yippee (= !!!
- Use oil-free if you have oily skin.
#4: Pick the right makeup (Applicable only to gals!)
- Use light & oil-free.
#5: Wash your face
- Twice a day is OK. Overdoing it cause your face to be robbed of natural oils.
#6: Visit a professional doctor
Hope the above will help you! Go get your good complexion and restore your confidence!